Treme and Mid-City had been relatively quiet with the exception of Iberville at the start of the year and that lecherous cop last month. They back. Also, another eerie CBD murder. Plus, another young man goes down. Finally, spring has sprung.
1) Corner of South Rampart and Gravier streets, a 30-year-old New Orleans man was shot in the back of the head and killed this morning [Thursday, 4/8]. Torey T. Coleman died. Central Business District, Murder
2) A 17-year-old was shot near the corner of Green and Monroe streets in the Leonidas neighborhood this morning [Friday, 4/9] about 9:26 a.m. EMS took the teenager to Interim LSU in unknown condition. Leonidas, Shooting
3) [Thursday, 4/8] one man was shot in the ankle about 6:47 p.m. in the 1700 block of Frenchmen Street. 7th Ward, Shooting
4) [Thursday, 4/8] Another man was shot in the arm about 7:25 p.m. at the intersection of Dumaine and North Galvez streets. Treme, Shooting.
5) [Thursday, 4/8, 2:30 pm] A cab driver reported picking up 3 on Blair St and driving toward General Meyer Ave, when an unknown man came up to the vehicle and began firing. A 37-year-old-man and 19-year-old man inside the cab were shot. Algiers, Shooting