1) A New Orleans man was shot in the leg as he was walking Monday afternoon in the 1300 block of Elysian Fields Avenue. 7th Ward, Shooting
2) Sunday July 26, 2009, 7:18 PM New Orleans police are in Algiers investigating the city's latest murder. The killing occurred about 4:15 p.m. at the Jackson's Landing apartment complex in the 3500 block of Garden Oaks Drive. Eric Lee, 21, died after being stabbed. Upon arrival officers observed the victim suffering from a stab wound to the chest. The victim was involved in an argument with several unknown females. West Bank, Murder
3) On Sunday, July 26th, 2009 at around 11:55 P.M., the victim was walking with his friend near the intersection of Powhatan Street and Iroquois Street when an unknown type vehicle drove by them and about nine gunshots were heard. The victim ran and was struck in the left forearm by one of the bullets. The victim ran to another friend's house nearby, who drove him to the hospital. Gentilly Woods, Shooting
4) On Saturday, July 25th, 2009 at around 8:05 A.M., officers responding to a call of a man down in the 2600 block of Athis Street discovered a b/m subject in his late 30's suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Gentilly Woods, Murder
5) On 07/21/09 at about 1115hrs, Officers responded to an aggravated battery by shooting in the 2000 block of Cypress Acres. Upon arrival officers found the victim at the location with multiple gunshot wounds. West Bank, Shooting