Bear with the NOMB as it catches up with goings on about town. Here are some abs/am/adw's from recent history you might have heard about:
1) On Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at about 1:13 A.M., the victim was shot several times in the 2600 block of New York Street.
2) New Orleans police are investigating a shooting in the 4500 block of Dodt Avenue in eastern New Orleans. A man suffered a gunshot wound to the left thigh.
3) Tuesday, March 24, 6:10pm, Burgundy and Forstall St. A white minivan drove up. The sliding door of the minivan opened and the occupants began firing at the victim, striking him.
4) Monday, March 23, 7:30pm, Lizardi and St. Claude St. The wanted vehicle was traveling south on Lizardi and upon reaching St. Claude the sliding door opened and suspects began shooting, striking the victim once.
5) March 22, 2009, 12:45pm, 2400 block of Mazant St. An argument escalated and the wanted subject produced an automatic weapon, inserted a magazine and injected a bullet into the cylinder. After arming the weapon the subject prepared to fire, however at this time the victim’s relative arrived and the wanted
subject fled the scene.
6) March 21, 2009, at 4:20am, shooting in the 2200 block of General Taylor. Victim number one had wounds to the head, shoulder, and stomach and victim number two had wounds to the neck.
7) On Thursday, March 19,2009, at 1:39pm, the victim was standing in the front of a residence in the 4100 block of Washington when he was shot by an unknown assailant.